Went out to run and ended up getting dragged into gardening for an hour - hour later I was out again.
after 500m starter (2:44), I had to sit down for a while - not sure if its the weekend gardening tiring me out- but wasn't coping well.
after getting up- did three reps of 90second run two minute walk, my shins ended up hurting massively, so skipped a run and walked for another two minutes before resting again. Reasoning being one less rep now costs me a lot less than few weeks with a real injury, I could have kept walking- I'm finally at the milestone where walking doesn't cost me any energy any more.
On heading back home though- found the energy/pain had subsided enough to do the last rep anyway- but I'm considering seeing a doctor about it if it comes up again- I'm at least going to spend some time researching it.
TLDR : - 500m run 2:44
4 X (90 second run 2 minute walk) - With complications
No comments:
Post a Comment