Friday, 6 May 2011

Day 18

I'm feeling such a boss today; It's like I've broken through a wall and there's gold doubloons on the other side. Weirdly I've been hungry constantly since I've felt the breakthrough. Since I'm not running to loose weight - I've been eating more and not worrying about it.

Avoiding the high impact stuff has made me feel great; managed time on the cross trainer without any aches, and at the end of it I was tired, but felt I could do a lot more. In the end I had to stop for time constraints, next visit I'll ramp up the levels.

I'm considering doing 10k each day- walking what I have to of course- but I think it'll help.

Such a boss.

TLDR:-
walked 5.2km total to the gym and back
8 minute top XT (level 3)
4 minute Exercise bike (level 7) - Small knee ache so stopped quick
17 minute cross trainer (level 10) - Going to focus on this, didn't aggravate anything
500m run on treadmill (10 km/hour)

No comments:

Post a Comment