Wednesday, 4 May 2011

Day 16

Had small sniffles today- was worried it would sap my energy, nope! although reading up with a friend running hard weakens your immune system- so I'm going to be taking my rest days like a good boy and sticking to the program.

Interesting run overall today- managed 2500 meters in 21min, and felt I could sustain it/do more...
Except for the way my legs were killing me - even early on.

Plan for Friday is hitting the gym- Along with the weekends runs I'm forced to skip again - that gives my legs 4 full days of rest.

11:00 musing: didn't say before- but I'm very happy with that 1:24 finish time, because I know (If my legs were rested) I could do that today.

TLDR:
2500 meters 21 min
6  X (90 seconds run/120 seconds walk)
Estimated finish time 1:24

No comments:

Post a Comment