Friday, 27 May 2011

day 40

went out about an hour after dinner - did only a min and a half before I felt my belly was shaken up too much- Decided to postpone run so I could do a full session later.

Managed most of the program- except the last 5min run. The ankle I twisted a few days ago felt really tight, Like it was trying to turn inwards the whole time. Felt like I shouldn't ignore it like i do most of the minor aches I get so called it a day early- and put it up to trying to skip a rest day yesterday. Also went out too late- was pitch black on my normal course which is grass and not allways smooth- so went another route to avoid a retwist and such dont have a distance measurement for today.

TLDR:- +3,-1.5,+5,-2.5,+3

No comments:

Post a Comment