Thursday, 12 May 2011

Day 23

Managed the same as last entry- but measured distance this time as well. Managed 2k

It was easier this time- my calves was burning less, but I'm not sold on being able to step it up after only one more session. Started doing "calf rises" to try and build them up faster, trying to keep working on my current "weak spot"

TLDR:
2x(90 second run/walk + 3 min run/walk)
Estimated finish time based on 2km (1:20)

2 comments:

  1. Damn, that's cool that you've started narrowing it down to 'weak spots' - sounds like earlier it was pain all over the place, so your main muscles must really be starting to develop. I know if I ran that far, my weak spot would be 'being collapsed and dying"!!

    Keep going jim-boy, I'm rooting for you. We'll have to start calling you Gym! It'll sound the same, but... Well the thought is there :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not 2km running yet, That includes the walking part :< But I'm definatly getting there!

    ReplyDelete