Think I've pushed myself too hard - got in from the run today and fell onto my bed, then the walls started melting. on the other hand, not too bad a result :).
Decided today I'd try to get into a running plan- I'm simply not fit enough to get any decent results out of heart rate training. So I've gone back and looked at this one - which i was linked very early on by a friend of mine http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml. Week one looked a bit easy so went for week two, except I've read it wrong and did something closer to week 3 instead(oops), so that puts me on track with those guys, even if the plan is only for 5k, that'd give me half the time again to double it up. Sounds do-able again all of a sudden
TLDR: 90 seconds running with 90 seconds walking between - 5 reps
No comments:
Post a Comment